CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Well, here are finally some pics of my room the day before the 1st day of school.  I've changed a few things here and there.


This is a look from the classroom door.


This is Bailey playing on my computer.  My desk and the cabinets behind have been a little more organized.

 This is from the back corner looking toward the door.

 My cabinets.

 I love my GENRE wall.  I didn't want to spend my money on bulletin board sets that I wasn't really in love with.  I found the printout and laminated them to very colorful scrapbook paper.  I love them.  If I ever find them again, I'll completely give credit for it, but I don't remember what site they come from.

The pics are not great.  I really want to get in an take detailed pics of things that are working for me, but time has been a priceless commodity lately. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment