CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wow, what a week!!! Two home ballgames, cheer practice, church, and crazy kids!  But I survived.  Now to just get though Halloween......  This week is my unit review in Reading and Language, so it is time to hammer the skills one more time before moving on.  When teaching 3rd grade, I wasn't big on unit reviews. I would just move on to the next lesson.  But I'm really liking the concept of reinforcing (or even reteaching) some of our skills. 

I'm also wanting to start a book to read aloud this week.  Any suggestions??? 

Well time to get the grading done that I didn't get to earlier this weekend! 

Good luck this week to everyone!!! lol

3 comments:

PJimison

I am your newest follower and nominated you for an award at:
http://mrsjimison.blogspot.com/

If you look through my blog, I put up a faith-based banner you may like! :)
Pam

Mr.Coffing

Hey! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to learn more!

Diane R

Just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower!

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Post a Comment